We use industry standard encryption to keep your account secure. We also stay under Instagram's limits, and we've never had a customer banned for automation. That said, there are risks with automation, since it's against Instagram's terms of service. There's more on this in our FAQ.
Articles in this section
- What are the speed settings slow normal and turbo? How do I speed up or slow down Gold Nitro?
- How do I clean up who I'm following? Why can't I follow more accounts? What's the Unfollow Tool?
- How does location targeting work? How many locations should I add?
- How do I find better targeting hashtags or accounts? What's the targeting report?
- Keep Follow Backs (Don't Unfollow People Who Follow You)
- How can I send direct messages to new followers?
- Do Gold Nitro auto likes or auto follows change my feed?
- How do I use account targeting (user targeting)?
- Will Gold Nitro auto unfollow everyone it followed by the end of the free trial?
- How can I add hashtags for targeting?