In your Gold Nitro dashboard, scroll to the Targeting section, then type the hashtags you want separated by spaces. Don't type the # prefix, just the word.
Articles in this section
- Why is Windows Defender warning that Gold Nitro is an unrecognized app?
- What are the speed settings slow normal and turbo? How do I speed up or slow down Gold Nitro?
- How do I clean up who I'm following? Why can't I follow more accounts? What's the Unfollow Tool?
- How does location targeting work? How many locations should I add?
- How do I find better targeting hashtags or accounts? What's the targeting report?
- Keep Follow Backs (Don't Unfollow People Who Follow You)
- How can I send direct messages to new followers?
- Do Gold Nitro auto likes or auto follows change my feed?
- How do I use account targeting (user targeting)?
- Will Gold Nitro auto unfollow everyone it followed by the end of the free trial?