The speed settings in the Gold Nitro dashboard control the maximum rate that Gold Nitro will perform actions. Slow is about half the rate of Normal, while Turbo is about twice that. We respect Instagram's limits, which may at times be lower than the usual max. There's increased risk that your Instagram account will become blocked if you use Turbo, but we'll do more actions in a shorter time with that setting.
Articles in this section
- Why is Windows Defender warning that Gold Nitro is an unrecognized app?
- What are the speed settings slow normal and turbo? How do I speed up or slow down Gold Nitro?
- How do I clean up who I'm following? Why can't I follow more accounts? What's the Unfollow Tool?
- How does location targeting work? How many locations should I add?
- How do I find better targeting hashtags or accounts? What's the targeting report?
- Keep Follow Backs (Don't Unfollow People Who Follow You)
- How can I send direct messages to new followers?
- Do Gold Nitro auto likes or auto follows change my feed?
- How do I use account targeting (user targeting)?
- Will Gold Nitro auto unfollow everyone it followed by the end of the free trial?